We, Jewellery Theatre and its parent company Legend Bright Trading Ltd located in Hong Kong and its affiliated companies, (hereinafter “Jewellery Theatre”, “we”, “us”) are committed to protecting your privacy while continuously improving the services we offer you.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
- WHICH TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- ON WHICH GROUND(S) MAY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES MAY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- MAY WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES? IF SO, WITH WHOM?
- MAY WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE EUROPEAN UNION?
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- TO WHOM SHOULD YOU ADDRESS ANY REQUEST ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW TO CONTACT US?
- HOW DO WE GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE GUARANTEE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IF YOU ARE UNDER 16?
2. THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY JEWELLERY THEATRE
2.1 What is Personal Data and how do we collect it?
We may collect personal information about you (as an identified natural person) or which allows us to identify you (hereinafter your “Personal Data”) in various ways and circumstances, including:
- when you visit any of our Jewellery Theatre Platforms, particularly when your register on our websites or fill out our Contact Us Form;
- when you visit our boutiques, points of sale or offices;
- when you purchase a Jewellery Theatre product or request customer service;
- when you interact with us via email or telephone;
- when you fill out any forms in our boutiques, customer service centers or during Jewellery Theatre events, including the Client Form (printed or electronic);
- Through some of our commercial and advertising partners (always with your explicit consent).
2.2 Which type of Personal Data do we collect?
Depending on the purpose and the way you interact with us, we may collect information (that may constitute Personal Data) which you actively give us, such as:
- contact information (name, postal address, email address and telephone number);
- information provided in relation to purchases and transactions (credit card information and information required by anti-money laundering laws;
- other personal information, including information regarding your preferences and personal and/or professional interests, such as date of birth, marital status, gender, nationality, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences, your professional situation (professional title, company/employer, professional contact details), your interests (sports, leisure) and your lifestyle;
- customer service information (such as customer service requests, comments, feedback, complaints and repair history.
We may also collect other types of information (that may constitute Personal Data) by automated means, or indirectly from you or from third-parties websites or social networks such as:
- images taken through our video surveillance system in Jewellery Theatre boutiques, points of sale or offices;
- any other information that you share publicly on third-party social networks as part of your interaction with Jewellery Theatre.
2.3 On which ground(s) may we collect your Personal Data?
We guarantee that we process your Personal Data only if and to the extent that at least one of the following legal provisions applies:
- You have given us explicit consent to process certain Personal Data of yours for one or more specific purposes (e.g. to use our Jewellery Theatre websites, to receive newsletters, to be contacted through the “Contact Us” form);
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (related to your purchase, repair order or other services) or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests that we pursue (e.g. security purposes).
3. THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY Jewellery Theatre
3.1 For what purposes do we use your Personal Data?
3.1.1 Marketing and promotional purposes:
- Send you personal invitations to Jewellery Theatre events as well as corporate and marketing communications (including content and news from the Jewellery Theatre world, gifts and catalogues) corresponding to your interests and personal preferences;
- Send you the Jewellery Theatre e-newsletter so that you will be the first to know about our creations, events, initiatives and personalised services corresponding to your interests and personal preferences.
3.1.2 Business purposes:
- Process your orders, purchases and deliveries;
- Provide you with customer service.
3.1.3 Support purposes:
- Provide you with information about our Jewellery Theatre Platforms, products and services;
- Answer your requests;
- Administer, maintain and optimize our Jewellery Theatre Platforms, providing support and security services.
3.1.4 Legal purposes:
- Preventing fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and guaranteeing the safety and security of our Jewellery Theatre platforms, boutiques and offices;
- Complying with our billing and accounting requirements and other legal or regulatory obligations (e.g. anti-money laundering obligations).
3.2 How long may your Personal Data be stored?
Unless required by law or because of security imperative for another time period, we may store or otherwise process your Personal Data as long as it is necessary to satisfy the purposes described hereinabove and insofar as you do not withdraw your consent for its processing (either for one or several purposes) nor exercise your right to be forgotten before the expiration of any of these time periods (by any of the means described below under the “How can you contact us?” section). Your Personal Data will be stored in a manner compatible with legal obligations, available technology and cost of implementation.
3.3 May we share your Personal Data with third parties? If so, with whom?
We may only share your Personal Data within the Jewellery Theatre Group and with third parties in the few following cases:
- Service providers to support us in our business operations (e.g. to deliver products, allow payment authorization, for the organisation of events or to send our Jewellery Theatre e-newsletter, to support, manage and maintain our Jewellery Theatre Platforms, mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety);
- A court or a regulator or any other third party if it is required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding or to combat fraud.
We expect all these third parties to provide necessary guarantees of confidentiality and security and to take appropriate organizational and technical measures in compliance with the applicable laws. Our service providers may only process the Personal Data we share with them according to and within the limits of our instructions.
3.4 May we transfer your Personal Data outside European Union?
When we share your Personal Data under the described circumstances hereinabove, we may transfer it to a destination outside the European Union. In any case, such transfers will be only executed if the competent authorities have confirmed the adequacy of the country's level of protection or if we can offer you other appropriate safeguards. You can obtain additional information on the appropriate safeguards by contacting us (see the section “How to contact us?” below).
4. YOUR RIGHTS
4.1 What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data?
- The right of access: You have the right to know what Personal Data have been collected about you and how such Personal Data have been processed.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request changes to inaccurate Personal Data.
- The right to object: You may declare that you do not want your Personal Data processed (in whole or in part) at any time.
- The right to be forgotten: You may exercise this right particularly when you no longer consent to the processing of your Personal Data. You have the right to withdraw your consent anytime (by any of the means described below under the “How can you contact us?” section). The right to be forgotten is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to limit the processing of your Personal Data, i.e. limit the way we use your Personal Data. This is an alternative to exercising your right to be forgotten. This right is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to be informed: You have the right to obtain any and all information regarding the processing of your Personal Data that is clear, correct, comprehensive and easy to access.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to transfer (or to ask for the transfer of) your Personal Data from one electronic processing system to another electronic processing system.
- The right in relation to automated decision making or profiling You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, such as profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge any complaint that you may have with a supervisory authority.
These rights may be subject to exceptions or limitations (e.g. when your Personal Data have been processed for security purposes or stored for legal or contractual obligations) and must account for available technology and the cost of implementation.
In certain cases, we will need to verify your identity before processing a request you may have based on the above-mentioned rights.
4.2 To whom should you address any request about your Personal Data?
All Personal Data collected by Jewellery Theatre is controlled by us. As a controller, we determine the purposes and means of the processing of your Personal Data.
Specifically, Jewellery Theatre’s controller is the company LEGEND BRIGHT TRADING LTD, Hong kong.
4.3 How to contact us?
- Through the “Contact Us” form (http://www.jewellerytheatre.com/en/contact.html);
- By writing to the Jewellery Theatre Data Protection Office;
- By signing the consent withdrawal in the Client Form (only to withdraw your consent).
4.4 How do we guarantee the security of your Personal Data?
We use the appropriate technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect any Personal Data we process from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Nevertheless, even if we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit on our Jewellery Theatre Platforms when transferred through the Internet onunsecured networks.
4.5 How do we guarantee the protection of your Personal Data if you are under 16?
Note to children under 16: We will not knowingly collect or otherwise process (particularly through our Jewellery Theatre Website) any Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please ask one of your parents (or another legal guardian) to register and/or fill out the Client Form for you. Please do not submit any of your Personal Data to us. Should we discover or be informed that we have mistakenly collected your Personal Data, we will immediately delete such information from our records.
Note to parents or other legal guardians: We will not intentionally collect (or otherwise process) any Personal Data from your children if they are under 16. If you are concerned that your child has registered on our Jewellery Theatre Website or submitted any of their Personal Data to us and you wish to delete them, please contact us via the methods set out hereinabove and provide official documents establishing parental or guardian status.